• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Nearly new 3 Gallon Ball Lock Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wi_brewer

Reaction score
I have this keg that I am looking to trade. I got it in a trade for a few pin lock kegs that I needed to get rid of as all of my other stuff is setup for ball lock.

Not sure exactly what I am looking for. Biggest needs/wants at the moment are an oxygenation system (not an aquarium pump), but I am open to offers.

So I have a large steel size E medical tank that still has a good hydro and an oxygen wand. I will look to see if I have a regulator for it. If you have anyway of filling the oxygen tank and I can find a regulator would you be interested in a trade? If you could get it filled 1 tank would last you your life time (or at least the lifetime of your liver)

Oxygen tank

O2 Wand

I'd be interested. I'll have to do some research to see if anybody would fill it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sounds good. I heard that you can get them filled if you tell them it is for aviation or ask them if they have any way of filling them with welding oxygen. Bit more work but you only have to fill once and they regulator is perfect for our uses

I called a couple suppliers and both said that they wouldn't be able to fill it without a prescription. Not sure I'm willing to take the chance that I could convince them to fill it for me.

Yeah it is definitely hit our miss. When I got mine filled they were able to fill it with welding gas but I had to talk with them. If I could get it exchanged for a small welding oxygen tank would you be interested? I don't have a regulator for that though

Back