• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Johnson A419 digital temperature controller ISO: Corny keg/grain mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good evening all,

I have a good conditon fully functioning digital Johnson controller A419 for trade; just came off my fermentation chamber. Going a different route with my fermentations now, so I don't need it anymore. I'm looking for a 5 gallon keg (pin lock or ball lock, no preference); can be beat up etc, but fully functioning and holding pressure please. Or looking for a decent grain mill (no brand preference, just not a crappy good for nothing mill. Adjustable gap roller would be a plus).

Potentially way off here, but seeing if I can make it happen. Message me if you're looking to make a deal, or if you have either item and maybe want to work out a different deal.
New user on the site, so thanks for looking!!

**trying to get some pictures of the controller on in a bit; can make them happen faster if someone is interested before i get them on this post**
-Justin

I'm interested if you decide to sell, been looking, but don't have an extra leg to trade.

The controller itself (shown working), and some screws to mount the unit. Also a few eye hooks I used to hold the probe wire inside my fridge

Latest posts

Back