• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Glass Carboys for plastic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quixoticosis

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade a 6.5 and a 5G glass carboys for their plastic better bottle counterparts. The 6.5G has been used once, the 5G not at all.

Alternatively, if you've got something else awesome you want to offer in exchange, let me know. I can't safely life them by myself, so I won't use them, making me very open to offers.

Local trades only - Chicago Area. I'm in Schaumburg, but I work in Skokie and I'm also mobile if you're farther off and willing to split the travel difference. :)

Quixoticosis said:
I'm looking to trade a 6.5 and a 5G glass carboys for their plastic better bottle counterparts. The 6.5G has been used once, the 5G not at all. Alternatively, if you've got something else awesome you want to offer in exchange, let me know. I can't safely life them by myself, so I won't use them, making me very open to offers. Local trades only - Chicago Area. I'm in Schaumburg, but I work in Skokie and I'm also mobile if you're farther off and willing to split the travel difference. :)
Im new to homebrewing so I don't have much to offer. Would you consider selling the carboys?

Latest posts

Back