FT: Funky Buddha LAST SNOW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctufano

Reaction score
Curious what one of these would get me on here for a trade?

i.php

Beer?

Just an FYI, the community here isn't really friendly to auction style ISO/FT.

What are you looking for?

Well, I could come out swinging saying I'd like a Pliney, which I know is asinine. At the same time, I know its worth more than a Mich Ultra. I have no clue what a fair trade is on one of these, or if theres even a demand. Its pretty limited, two bottlings a year.

I'd do Pliney for it. But alas, I don't have any.

If you want any limited Bruery stuff, midwest stuff, Toppling Goliath regulars, Surly, etc. let me know.

We might not be friendly to auctions but there are some very generous people one here that would hook you up.

My suggestion is make a list of stuff you want to try and post it in your original post.

You definitely won't get what you want if you don't ask.

You wouldn't happen to have any MBCP, would you? I'm sure I could come up with something to trade you for one of each of those.

Yeah, I'll send you a Pliny. Just got a few from Cali. PM me, and we'll figure it out tomorrow.

My phone is about to die...

Edited 2/19:

Whelp! No reply. I guess I'm gonna throw them back tonight. Don't wanna wait anymore...

Back