Ft:fresh Heady ISO:fresh Gandhii Bot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vtcraft

Reaction score
I have regular access to 1 or 2 day old Heady, looking for Gandi bot. Also interested in other IPAs/ DIPAs.

I work in a huge craft beer liquor store here in CT and we've been having trouble getting NEBCO Ghandi Bot. I suspect it is due to the recent brewery move to their bigger digs. Fantastic beer though.

Sorry, not ragging on you guys at all, but just thought it was funny that between your 2 posts, Gandhi Bot is written 3 times, 3 different ways and none of them correctly haha!

But he's right, it's been a real pain to find any GB the last few weeks because of the move. I did hear that it should be back more regularly soon though.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sorry, not ragging on you guys at all, but just thought it was funny that between your 2 posts, Gandhi Bot is written 3 times, 3 different ways and none of them correctly haha!

But he's right, it's been a real pain to find any GB the last few weeks because of the move. I did hear that it should be back more regularly soon though.

Don't be uppity dude.

Don't be uppity dude.

Uppity? You serious? I said I wasn't ragging, just thought it was funny. It's a tricky word to spell. Meant no offense, chill out

I forget some peoples sarcasm detector doesn't work like mine.
BTW OP I'm expecting GB next week. I can throw you a couple cans if you for get any bites.

Have bot. will trade.

Are you at all interested in any growler trades? gandhi cans sure theyre great, but gandhi from the brewery, now we're talking

Back