FT: Double IPA goodness

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remmy

Drink First, Ask Questions Later
Reaction score
I have some Ghandi-Bot DIPA (from a local brewery) and also some Founder's Double Trouble IPA for trade.
1010428_10152018829542178_169350370_n.jpg

270414_10152018924872178_1639886455_n.jpg

I also have some other good beers from local breweries, namely Two Roads Brewing (Stratford, CT) which makes an phenomenal Saison.

I will also throw-in some of my homebrews, namely my Sculpin IPA clone and anything else you see in my signature.

Cheers.:mug:

Sorry about that - forgot to include.

I love super-hoppy, bitter IPAs, saisons, American or Belgian strong ales and imperial stouts.

damn it, i wish i wouldn't have done my limit in trades... i actually went over about $200 this month :eek: - living in the PNW i have access to a ton of those types of beers... damn it!

damn it, i wish i wouldn't have done my limit in trades... i actually went over about $200 this month :eek: - living in the PNW i have access to a ton of those types of beers... damn it!

Send some Rogue over this way. I love that stuff. :D

looks like they're just limited in wyoming, everywhere else is good, thats really strange! hopefully you can find some! :)

I thought Rogue was pretty much everywhere.

We do get a fair amount of Rogue beers - but not a consistent supply. Some are very, very hard to find and my local shops can't even get them from the distributors.

Ah, well i can head to the brewery downtown and get what you want lol, thats easy! :) the green dragon is right down the street from my work as well.

i'll put your name on my "next month" list, maybe we can work something out later. i can get just about anything of theirs

Ah, well i can head to the brewery downtown and get what you want lol, thats easy! :) the green dragon is right down the street from my work as well.

i'll put your name on my "next month" list, maybe we can work something out later. i can get just about anything of theirs

I've been to Green Dragon!!! I remember that like it was yesterday. I think I was in Portland back in 2008. Green Dragon has a bar and big garage doors, if I recall correctly.

Anyhow.........

424399_10152021316422178_381441114_n.jpg

Back