FT: DDG '16, RR Beat '15, Bruery RS...ISO: Best Offer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTownBrewer

Reaction score
I have a few extra bottles of Lost Abbey Duck Duck Gooze and Russian River Beatification & Framboise for a Cure. I'm also a Bruery Reserve Society member with bottles of Black Tuesday & Grey Monday on the way in the next shipment. Not sure if I want to give up my extra bottles, but willing to listen to offers to see what's out there. Mostly interested in rare BA stouts or hard to find sours...maybe some fresh east coast IPAs too.

I have a bottle of treehouse native one second batch that I may be willing to trade. I can also get treehouse pretty easily. Let me know.

I'd be interested in a trade for the DDG maybe the FfaC. I'll also likely be driving through Cleveland as I'll be visiting my BIL in Canton for Thanksgiving. Think I still have some NG Wild Peach FT, and some other stuff you might be interested in...

DDG & FfaC are closed out.

Still have Beat & RS Bruery available. Joined Rare Barrel AoS, so I'll have access to their releases too.

Back