FT: 50/50 Eclipse Variants (yes, PVW), BCBS variants, Beatification B6

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seedubxj

Reaction score
Hey all. I have the following for trade:

BCBS 12oz x4
BCBS Backyard Rye x1
2013 50/50 Eclipse Pappy Van Winkle, Elijah Craig, Java and 4 Rose (I have one of each)
Beatification Batch 6 x1
Supplication x1
All currently available Almanac sours
Pliny (3/10/14 bottle date)

Looking for:
Cantillon Fou Foune
Cantillion Lou Pepe (all variants)
Bruery RS sours (OT Cherries, SitR Peaches, Bottleworks, Filmishmish, etc...)
Duck Duck Gooze

I am in NorCal, greater Sacramento area, not opposed to in person if possible, but more than willing to ship.

Best to email me: christianswilliams @ hotmail . com

Mass distro stouts for imported sours.

Would love to grab that pappy, if your looking for domestic limiteds stouts/sours shoot me a PM

Cheers!

Mass distro stouts for imported sours.

Would love to grab that pappy, if your looking for domestic limiteds stouts/sours shoot me a PM

Cheers!

Well, Pappy and Beatification were brewery only, so that's not entirely accurate. And Pappy was only 1500 bottles, so I'd consider that rare. But that's just me.

I only decided to post this because I've seen very similar trades done in the recent past.

I have bw XII, SITR kumquat, and maybe a filmishmish for the right trade. Also other RS beers. Looking for the pvw and beat. Interested?

Are you looking for any Hill Farmstead stuff for either the PVW or beat?

Possibly, especially if there were some Heady involved as well. Not too familiar with their beers. What HF are available to you? Any sours?

Heady can easily be involved. As much as you'd like. I do have quite a few of their "sours" saisons and barrel aged stuff as well. If you want pm me and we can discuss further!

Still available, and I just got a 2nd PvW Eclipse, 2014 Parabola and Almanac Pluot this afternoon. .

Back