• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan FS: SS Brewtech FTSs and FTSs2 controllers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boasist

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a couple brewmaster chronicals, and these come with them. I use a brewpi for my controlling though, and I've never used them other than once to test it out.

The FTSs controller was given to me when I bought a chronical on here, I've plugged it in and it works just fine.

The two FTSs2 controllers are brand new, and I have one mounting plate to attach to your thermowell port. Just a note, these are the ones that do both heating and cooling without switching modes.

These are great to have as a backup or if you just want another project...

FTSs controller - $40 shipped
2x FTSs2 controller - $50 shipped

These are just the units and the temp probe, nothing else, first buyer gets the shelf if they need it.

Hello all,

I have a couple brewmaster chronicals, and these come with them. I use a brewpi for my controlling though, and I've never used them other than once to test it out.

The FTSs controller was given to me when I bought a chronical on here, I've plugged it in and it works just fine.

The two FTSs2 controllers are brand new, and I have one mounting plate to attach to your thermowell port. Just a note, these are the ones that do both heating and cooling without switching modes.

These are great to have as a backup or if you just want another project...

FTSs controller - $40 shipped
2x FTSs2 controller - $50 shipped

These are just the units and the temp probe, nothing else, first buyer gets the shelf if they need it.
I would be interested in the FTSS2 controllers if still availible. How would you like to arrage payment?

Great! I think i need an email address in order to do that. There isn't one listed in your profile. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Both of the FTSs2 units are gone now.

Just the FTSs remains.

Latest posts

Back