• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Montana FS: Quick Disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UofMontanaAlum

Reaction score
When I purchased my brewery from High Gravity Brewing Supply, it came with CPC plastic quick disconnects. I wanted more bling in the brewery so I switched to stainless cam-locks and these have been sitting in a box for a couple years. I added everything up and I have nearly $300 in fittings just sitting here. I thought someone here might be able to use them. I'm asking $175obo shipped. At that price you're basically getting all of the male disconnects for free. PM me with questions or offers.

What I have:
12 - High-Flow Quick Disconnect Coupling - 1/2" Male Pipe Thread Body (total $191 retail)

5 - 90* High-Flow Quick Disconnect Coupling - 1/2" Elbow Hose Barb Insert (total $45 retail)

5 - Straight High-Flow Quick Disconnect Coupling - 1/2" Inline Hose Barb Insert (total $37 retail)

1 - High-Flow Quick Disconnect Coupling to 3/4 straight thread for a garden hose for filling the kettle, it was $9.50 at my LHBS.

Back