• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Start of a 3 Keg Keezer - $150

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weathejx

Reaction score
Sold. Thanks for the interest.

I have the beginnings of a converted chest freezer that I need to sell. There is a 8" wooden collar mounted with 2 holes drilled for shanks. The temperature controller is installed and you can set it to whatever temp you want. The keezer also has casters installed on the bottom to make it easy to move around. It holds 3 corny kegs and a 5# tank with no problem. I'll throw in a 2 way air distribution block as well if you want it.

All you need to make this functional is the taps, shanks, air and kegs.

$150 or I may be interested in an equipment trade as well if you have something I could use.

Will not ship, Philadelphia pickup only.

5935078216_a29d8229f4.jpg

I already have a keezer, but I'm looking for a fermentation chamber. Will your temp control handle 65 degrees? And what fittings are on the gas distribution block (MFL or barbs)?

What kind of equipment would you be looking for in trade?

Back