Fruity pebbles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St.Frank

Reaction score
so I brewed a beer with 2 row honey malt 6.5 gallons and put in 5 lbs of fruity pebbles after 10 days. And left in for weeks. I just bottled 4 gallons lol. And if I didn’t tell you I put fruity pebbles in you would have no idea. Really disappointed I guess I’ll need to try 10 lbs next time what’s everybody’s thoughts

so I brewed a beer with 2 row honey malt 6.5 gallons and put in 5 lbs of fruity pebbles after 10 days. And left in for weeks. I just bottled 4 gallons lol. And if I didn’t tell you I put fruity pebbles in you would have no idea. Really disappointed I guess I’ll need to try 10 lbs next time what’s everybody’s thoughts

Didn't add diddly squat?

I have a local small brewery (read just above home brewing setup) that does a fruity pebbles stout and they put it in the mash.

gotta dry hop with your frosted chocolate sugar bombs, I work with a few breweries that do it this way.
Enjoy your Red #40

Back