• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Freeeeeeeeeee in Anaheim Ca

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoguy

Reaction score
free stand , no pump, no burner or mounts, just a frame, needs new casters. you pick it up in anaheim ca. ball road and state college area. doesnt look as nice as it did in these pics, paints chipped / burned off a lot. I took the hoist crank and cable off, but the hoist frame is still there, the cable and crank are cheap at harbor freight.

you can have it for free, or you can trade me a 6 pack of your homebrew for it:tank:

paintedstand3.jpg

paintedstand1.jpg

paintedstand2.jpg

Im here from 8 am till 5 pm, another person has said they are picking it up today, its free to whoever shows up first ( not holding it for anyone ) if you pm me your # I will send you a text if someone arrives before you.

Well, everyone who said they would show up blew me off. Still available.

speedoguy said:
Im here from 8 am till 5 pm, another person has said they are picking it up today, its free to whoever shows up first ( not holding it for anyone ) if you pm me your # I will send you a text if someone arrives before you.

Why not hold it for someone? I'd get it, but not taking a chance on spending money on gas to get a text half way saying that someone picked it up already. I even have the same kettle and basket...
My problem is that I work from 8-5 though, so on a weekday, it'd be a challenge to make it.

Why not hold it for someone? I'd get it, but not taking a chance on spending money on gas to get a text half way saying that someone picked it up already. I even have the same kettle and basket...
My problem is that I work from 8-5 though, so on a weekday, it'd be a challenge to make it.

Well, 3 of the people who said they would show up were within 10 minutes of me, so drive time wasn't an issue.

And as far as why it's 8-5, pick up is at my work, and those are my work hours.

krazydave said:
Gotcha. I'd be bent too if three people 10 min away flaked.

10 mins away in LA and OC can become an hour pretty quickly. Regardless, sorry my buddy flaked. Real bummed I'm out of town or I would have hiked up there myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back