Free the Nipples in New Hampshire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Heidi Lilley. The woman in the story. I'm on the laws side on this one. However, if there's ever a vote on the ballot for limiting the quantity and placement of clothing in sorority houses...I'm there, man.

AR-150839896.jpg

This is Heidi Lilley. The woman in the story. I'm on the laws side on this one. However, if there's ever a vote on the ballot for limiting the quantity and placement of clothing in sorority houses...I'm there, man.

To gain freedom you have to be willing to free both the perky and the droopy. Nipple equality I say.

Or not. I'm more on the side of a law stating that males of all species must wear pants at all times.

I thought this too, initially. But, then I realized the only logical progression for women after "Unsheath the shlong" would be "Free the beaver".

30 years ago I'd have a totally alternate take on all this...but after 60-something years in this shared Reality and many encounters with clothing optional (or down-right discouraged) environments, I'm totally okay with maintaining the Status Quo...

Cheers! :eek:

We have places for such things, they're called "Topless Beaches, Nude Beaches, Private Property" or "The Internet." I love boobs, always have, always will, but that doesn't mean they should be displayed for all to see, in public, wherever & whenever. "No shirt, no shoes, no service." Sauce for the goose. Breast feeding is different, that's just lunch & should be allowed pretty much anywhere. Just my 2 cents worth.
Regards, GF.

We have places for such things, they're called "Topless Beaches, Nude Beaches, Private Property" or "The Internet." I love boobs, always have, always will, but that doesn't mean they should be displayed for all to see, in public, wherever & whenever. "No shirt, no shoes, no service." Sauce for the goose. Breast feeding is different, that's just lunch & should be allowed pretty much anywhere. Just my 2 cents worth.
Regards, GF.

Personally, I hope this inequality takes a turn and prohibits men from going topless in public. Don' nobody wanna see that!

Been legal in Ontario for a while now. I can count on one hand the number of times that anyone has taken up the "in public" aspect of it in my presence. Backyard parties and hot tubs amongst friends obviously not included in that list. Most of us know that it is plenty common in Europe. It's just breasts people, get over it.

An interesting thing to think about is how many people are in favour of topless equality, yet so few actually use it. Ponder that for a moment. I've had a few conversations, and they usually deteriorate quickly from that point. Let's try and not go down that route.

Been legal in Ontario for a while now. I can count on one hand the number of times that anyone has taken up the "in public" aspect of it in my presence. Backyard parties and hot tubs amongst friends obviously not included in that list. Most of us know that it is plenty common in Europe. It's just breasts people, get over it.

An interesting thing to think about is how many people are in favour of topless equality, yet so few actually use it. Ponder that for a moment. I've had a few conversations, and they usually deteriorate quickly from that point. Let's try and not go down that route.

I agree. And usually the ones who do exercise the right are ones that really should not be. I think we may be too prude a country, but whatever. I am just for people being comfortable.

Plus if they made toplessness legal(enforced) I would probably have to go into therapy because I will revert back to the state I was in when I was 13 and have to carry around a school book or something and the stress will get to me.

Latest posts

Back