FREE TEST for INKBIRD WiFi Temperature Humidity Sensor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Brewers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD IBS-TH3 WiFi Temperature Humidity Sensor.

IBS-TH3 is compact and easy to use. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your sensor. After successful pairing, it allows you to constantly monitor the conditions of any environment on your phone and the data can be easily exported to a CSV file.

Product page: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canadian members)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. :mug: We'll send you a PM.

1686042812394.png

Just tried to hatch eggs in a used incubator. The temperature and humidity readings were way off and I didn’t realize it at first. Had a difficult time controlling and poor success rate. This instrument would have been perfect.

Hey Brewers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD IBS-TH3 WiFi Temperature Humidity Sensor.

IBS-TH3 is compact and easy to use. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your sensor. After successful pairing, it allows you to constantly monitor the conditions of any environment on your phone and the data can be easily exported to a CSV file.

View attachment 821789
Interesting

View attachment 821789
Im interested. thanks !

Just tried to hatch eggs in a used incubator. The temperature and humidity readings were way off and I didn’t realize it at first. Had a difficult time controlling and poor success rate. This instrument would have been perfect.
Oh man I never thought of using it in my incubators.

I am interested!

It would be a good addition to your incubator. PM sent. :thumbsup:

View attachment 821789
Also interested

View attachment 821789
Interested.

View attachment 821789
Interested!

View attachment 821789
I bought on a couple of years back and it worked well… for a while! Now, I cannot log into the app via the account I set up and I get no replies from InkBird so it’s basically useless!

I bought on a couple of years back and it worked well… for a while! Now, I cannot log into the app via the account I set up and I get no replies from InkBird so it’s basically useless!
Hello, the one you used should be the IBS-TH2. The IBS-TH3 is an upgraded version that was released a few months ago. Could you send me your order# via PM? I will look into it.

Back