• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Free: BYO Subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right, I'm sorry I'm a little late on this but all posts were considered, except my own. With the help of random.org, post #32 wins.
Please pick me as I just want to learn more and more about brewing. And Thank you so much! no matter who you pick because I have had a hard time lately finding good hearted people anymore.
Send your address and full name, please. I'll renew tomorrow.

And just because...you two knuckleheads PM me your name and address please. Also let me know your favorite style of beer.
Please keep me in mind. :)

I'm interested in being considered! Thanks @Hello for the awesome gesture!

Thanks all for participating.

Didn't win, but I still like the thread and thought! Good karma. What goes around will come around to you sir!!!

what's funny is some of you have called the OP a dude......my vote is to cross them off the list. Oops too late, looks like a "nice guy" won.

As someone that is new to home brewing, I think I would greatly benefit from a subscription to BYO. Thank you for any consideration.

I won this in another thread, it's pretty sweet. Thank you @Hello for showing this is a community more than just a forum. You rock.

Awesome generosity! Not putting my name in, want it to go to someone who needs it more but wanted to say thanks anyway.

Back