Free BYO gift subscription.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvdad

Reaction score
I am renewing my BYO magazine subscription for another year and have a free gift subscription to give away. I would like to share that with someone here in the forums. I will keep the thread open until Monday the 25th of November. I choose randomly from the replies at that point.

This website has been a fantastic resource for me since starting to brew and BYO is another good resource for home-brewers. I would love this chance to help someone else out.

Good luck to those who reply.

Sounds good to me! Never read that magazine but would love to. Great idea to pass on the gift to fellow brewers!

I'd love to get that magazine. It's tough being retired with a $1.860 mort pmt,try to home brew,etc. Damn bankers. I haveta sell some car parts I have laying around to fix the bloody thing. My daughter buys me rich motorhead magazins about cars I can't afford...rather than something like BYO. She knows I'm a HB'r & loves the beers I send her.
I lol'd when her boyfriend said they're instituting a cookies for beers program (they run Cookie Me Happy in Hollywood). I guess I'm a hit as a home brewer to a few anyway.

I would like to have this subscription. I love the Mag, just haven't bought my subscription yet. Thanks for the opportunity.

Count me in. I've been meaning to check out that mag.

MrSpaz was chosen for the subscription. Sorry it took so long to post. I've had a busy week. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Wow. That is awesome. Now I can stop perusing the magazine at Barnes and Noble every week. Kind of hard to remember stuff that way...

Back