FREE Bottles (West Ga) - Pick Up Only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlybrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's that time again!

I have 11 (yes, that's eleven) cases of 12 oz long neck (Sweetwater, etc.) bottles and 4 (four) cases of 12 oz stubby bottles (Sierra Nevada) up for grabs.

All bottles have been rinsed and drained immediately after consumption (and almost all were poured into glassware), but will still need an Oxy-Clean soak to get rid of the labels.

I would love for someone to take all of them. If you are interested, IM me.

Cheers,

Josh

I don't live too far from d'ville and could use some bottles. old sprite bottles are getting a little gnarly.

If you still have them after awhile I might stop by and pick up a case or two. I'm from Atlanta and I'm moving back in May/June.

If you still have them after awhile I might stop by and pick up a case or two. I'm from Atlanta and I'm moving back in May/June.

I drink alot of commercial beer in addition to homebrew. I keg and don't need the bottles and Douglasville does not recycle glass.

So, even if these are gone, I'm sure I will have plenty others.

Back