• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania FREE bottles - all sizes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfess1

Reaction score
I have a TON of bottles. We helped a friend of a friend, and cleaned out their bottle collection. I have them sorted by 12 oz, 22 oz, 350 ml, 750 ml, fliptops. They still have labels on them. But the good news is, some are pretty old so the labels should come off with a quick PBW/oxyclean soak. The 12 oz are in big boxes, not normal beer cases. Probably 2 - 2.5 cases of bottles in each box. I need them gone ASAP, as I can't get my brew rig out of the garage at the moment (and I need to brew!). Grab what you want. I'll toss in some samples of a Hopslam clone that is pretty tasty.

I'm not shipping. If they aren't gone soon (by next weekend or so), they will be recycled.

Located up in Flourtown area.

dfess1 said:
I have a TON of bottles. We helped a friend of a friend, and cleaned out their bottle collection. I have them sorted by 12 oz, 22 oz, 350 ml, 750 ml, fliptops. They still have labels on them. But the good news is, some are pretty old so the labels should come off with a quick PBW/oxyclean soak. The 12 oz are in big boxes, not normal beer cases. Probably 2 - 2.5 cases of bottles in each box. I need them gone ASAP, as I can't get my brew rig out of the garage at the moment (and I need to brew!). Grab what you want. I'll toss in some samples of a Hopslam clone that is pretty tasty.

I'm not shipping. If they aren't gone soon (by next weekend or so), they will be recycled.

Located up in Flourtown area.

I would live to take some flip tops
If possible and I am just down the street. Just let me know and I will be there. Sorry I Missed the Glub brew last weekend. I hope to join soon. # had a few tonight.

I should be home all day Sunday. Stop on by!

Edit: Headed to LHBS around 11, will be out from 10:30 till 12:30ish. Other than that, will be home.

dfess1 said:
I should be home all day Sunday. Stop on by!

Edit: Headed to LHBS around 11, will be out from 10:30 till 12:30ish. Other than that, will be home.

On my way. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back