• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Beer Contest: Hometown Edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNickVT

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals,
So after winning something like this on another forum it has inspired me and got me in the spirit of the holidays.

Who ever correctly guesses my place of birth including town/city and state. I will send you a bottle of Hill Farmstead and blaugies - La Vermontoise and some extras.

Here are the requirements:
You must have 250+ posts or 5 positive trade feedback.
Only one guess per hint I give.

I will also send and extra bottle out of my cellar if you guess correctly and upgrade to a premium membership.

Ready set go!

Edit: This is also only for people in the lower 48 states.

We have a winner!!!

Just for the heck of it I'll send you a box of goodies as well!

Thanks Ed, Tis the season!!!

Pm me your info guys and we will go from there! (Wes let me know if you want to do the membership bonus :) )

Very cool. Way to be. :mug:

That's right! I remember reading your posts a while back about the Winchester Mystery House!! Doh! :) Well done! Nice contest

ed5388 said:
That's right! I remember reading your posts a while back about the Winchester Mystery House!! Doh! :) Well done! Nice contest
Lol well throw me a text if you want I set something up. I'm hitting HF tomorrow for port Damon and James

Wow, that was fast. And I was just about to try to stalk you on the internet to see if I could figure it out :) I'm sure my username would link to my hometown.

Damn I didn't see Wes's response. I didn't hit refresh :eek:.
But thanks for the runner up prize! :D Excited.

Man it took me a minute to remember your real name. Simple google search and boom there it was. First page. A little late though

Latest posts

Back