• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

found this on Craig list Conn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyropilot1

Reaction score
75 GallonStainless Tanks
http://hartford.craigslist.org/for/3158041006.html

He was selling 5 tanks , now he has 3 I ofer to buy 3 . dont know if this is a scam or not becasue I have ask for his paypall account with out any luck.

Unless he doesnt have one or is not willing to ship. Even I am paying for thre carton and coordinating pick up. I really need does tanks. But want to see if anyone around CONN might know something about this:tank:

price was ok but so far have not heard from him. perhaps he decide for a pick up only , well I keep trying becasue the issue no is buying it or having a freight carrier pick it up. Is the seller willingness to just pack in card board and waight for a pickup. will keep searching for my bigger tanks

THANKS, i FOUND his facebook adress and request an ADD let see if this comes thru. I need this syrup tanks. The price was ok even the freight will kill me but 3 tanks will put me in business.
thanks for the offer.

I was even thinking jumping in to a plane and going for them. ANy way let see if he comes thru.

CHuck Peterson

each 125, but fi I came foward and stated I will take all 5 and after he came back he said only 3. why not answerd and be open with he was looking to move them asap and not willing to ship?

Bottom line I will be looking for this typr of tanks becasue they fir properly on my micro brewery project.

well back to converting 15.5 to 25 gal conical

Back