Found some beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmh286

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I bottled a Hefeweizen today, and I'm pulling empties out of the pantry and as I pick up a box, I notice some weight to it. Open it up and there are 8 capped bottles! It's a previous batch of Hefeweizen....not quite sure when it's from but it tastes great! It's never a bad thing to find beer lol. Happy Dance :ban:

So I bottled a Hefeweizen today, and I'm pulling empties out of the pantry and as I pick up a box, I notice some weight to it. Open it up and there are 8 capped bottles! It's a previous batch of Hefeweizen....not quite sure when it's from but it tastes great! It's never a bad thing to find beer lol. Happy Dance :ban:

Very nice. I just posted in another thread about doing exactly the same thing. Mine was a 2 gallon batch of Brian's Best Bitter(Beersmith.) I sat it aside in "the perfect spot" and forgot about it. I looked all around and for a month+ kept wondering. I finally went to bottle another brew and .... same thing. "Hey, these aren't empties." hahaha Good find and THE best beer to date for me. :mug:

Latest posts

Back