FotHB III: Coatee-cha tu yub nub!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that played out fast. I have mucho respect for the guys running the FotD. I could barely keep up with this.

Yeah, I had 3 HBT screens up editing in between picks. Barely had enough time to tell the next person GO...26 people. Plus I had to keep track of the PM list. Think there was 5 or 6 people. But once it's organized, it's worth it!

Selection Status

Who You Selected:
JDXX1971 selected fourfarthing
PianoMan selected TwistedGray
fourfarthing selected pshankstar
TwistedGray selected DadeO
jerbrew selected PianoMan
Thorrak selected GaBrewZoo
GaBrewZoo selected JDXX1971
DadeO selected jerbrew
pshankstar selected Thorrak

Who Selected You:
fourfarthing was selected by JDXX1971
TwistedGray was selected by PianoMan
pshankstar was selected by fourfarthing
DadeO was selected by TwistedGray
PianoMan was selected by jerbrew
GaBrewZoo was selected by Thorrak
JDXX1971 was selected by GaBrewZoo
jerbrew was selected by DadeO
Thorrak was selected by pshankstar

Here is the final results of our trade, make sure to get in touch with each other and trades addressees and whatnot. I know some of us are going to be a bit before we can ship so keep the recipient informed on whats going on, ok.

Great job @JDXX1971. You can do all the organizing from here on out.:bravo:

Now, back to finishing my brewday.

Haha,
868844a4f85f5f11e7d116f9c1ac8ed9.jpg

Thank you for participating everyone, I had a blast. Now I gotta go bottle some beer.:D

Though I do have a party-gyle cream stout in the fermentation chamber along with the RIS it came from. The RIS wont be ready for a while but that little stout will be going in a keg soon.

I think I am going to brew my Crimson Salmon Snatcher (Red Seal emulation) soon, and something else, gotta figure it out. I am going to do a Mad Elf clone but that will need some age too I reckon. Hopefully in 6-12 months I will have some killer aged brews to share!!!

Last edited:
Back