• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: Shanks, faucets, couplers, regulators etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watersr

Thirsty Viking
Reaction score
UPDATE: all of the regs are sold and three faucet assemblies. Everything else is still available

I picked up a box of old draft equipment from a liquidation and after taking what I needed for my kegerators I have a bunch of stuff left. It's pretty grungy and needs significant cleaning but all the parts I have used in my setup have worked so far. That being said everything is for sale as you see it. I haven't tested each piece. All prices are less shipping. Let me know what you want and I'll see what kind of box I can squeeze it into.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394659796.048375.jpg
10 8 inch shanks and faucets with all hardware $40 ea
2 8 inch shanks no hardware $20 ea
2 faucets $7 ea
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394660006.984780.jpg
11 micro-matic sanke d style couplers with connecting hardware $15 each
As far as I can tell these all have check balls
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394660097.442876.jpg
2 micro- matic sanke connectors. I am not familiar with the type. They come with no connecting hardware. $10 ea
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394660211.109730.jpg
2 Hoff-Stevens keg couplers. One has connecting hardware one does not. $10 and $15 or $20 for both
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394660312.908772.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394660384.677925.jpg
Total of 9 secondary regulators. 2 sets of 4 and one individual. They all have valves and barbs. Mounting brackets included if you buy the sets as pictured. $20 each in sets or $25 each individually. all regs sold

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394660620.813926.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394660646.604130.jpg
3 hand pump keg taps with sanke connectors. 2 are d style one is unfamiliar to me. $25 each
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394660701.247318.jpg
1 2.5" chrome draft tower. A few scratches and needs cleaning. Comes with top cap. $25

all prices are negotiable especially with multiple items. Might be interested in some trades as well. I need a couple of 3 or so inch shanks with tail pieces, ball lock kegs, 6 gal better bottles, 2 or 3 liter Erlenmeyer flasks.

Just to clear up some confusion the regs are $20 each reg in the sets of 4 so it would be $80 for a set of 4.

Yaksha808 was the first to ask about the regs and said he wanted both sets of 4. I have responded to his PM and will give him a little longer to respond then it goes to the next in line.

Shawnwolfe04 yes I got your PayPal. Sorry I thought I responded in a on earlier. That will ship this afternoon. While it at it Mellman I got your payment as well and will get those in the mail.

Sorry for the delay, at this point everyone should have received tracking # in PM. Let me know if any didn't get one.

Ok I got a tracking number on the 24th it still says it is a preshipment tracking number. I am within two days shipping no matter how you ship it. I would like to know what you are doing with the package. I have tried multiple times to pm you and you won't respond. I have talked to another buyer from this thread that is getting the same results I have. Please explain yourself. I have grown tired of waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Still only have a preshipment tracking number almost 2 weeks after payment. People be warned. Poor communication and either no shipping or extremely slow shipping.

What's the deal? I send payment about 2 weeks ago and still haven't received anything, nor have you returned my Private Message. Please get me an update with a Tracking # at your earliest convenience.

Just to leave this here as a warning to others. I just won a paypal claim with this guy after sending payment for a reg and not hearing anything for weeks. When I finally did hear something he sent me a tracking number that still today is in pre shipment. So I went ahead and bought a new secondary and asked the seller for a refund in which he told me that the postal service messed up (this is after almost a week of me messaging him for an answer and getting no replies). He then gave me another tracking number after I asked for a refund but sent that package to the wrong address and ignored every message I sent after that. I heard others received there stuff and I'm glad they did but communication is a huge thing and he just didn't communicate much at all.

Back