• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois For Sale: Burner, 30 psi regulator, disconnects and 40plate plate chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOPtuary

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I have an assortment of thing im looking to get ride of.

Brand new 30 psi regulator with hose - $20
BG10 Burner (used)- $15
Fly sparge arm - $10
Sanke to corny connect conversion kit (used twice)- $20. SOLD

Keg Cowboy 40 plate short Plate Chiller with SS 4-way - $85 shipped

Also found a Johnson A419 digital temperature controller - $85 shipped

Message me if you are interested in anything and ill get back to you on shipping (shouldnt be more than $5-$10). Ill try and post pictures tonight.

Is it a primary regulator? I'd like to see pics but I'm definitely in line

BC_Brews
Cellarman - Black Market Brewing Co.
Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Here are the pictures I promised.

1402373806624.jpg

1402373833877.jpg

1402373849823.jpg

1402373872598.jpg

1402373887072.jpg

The conversion kits allows you to use a sanke connector or tap and connect your existing ball lock disconnects to the liquid and gas connection on the sanke tap. Its real handy if you have a ball lock set up, like I used to, and want to get a 1/6 barrel of some good commercial craft beer.

Do you still have the ball lock disconnects? If so in interested

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Interested in Johnson controller. Pm me with price including shipping to 59803 please.

I am interested int he plate chiller and the sparge arm. Are they still available? I am in the area so I could pick up.

IF things do not go well tomorrow, I will be interested in the plate chiller, PM with details please

Back