Fitting 4 shanks in a quadruple

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scaglikm

Reaction score
I recently purchased a kegland kegerator with two quadruple fonts (Quadruple Tap Brushed Stainless Font Kit). I am trying to get all four shanks in and I can't see how it is possible they all can fit. Anyone else have this issue or thoughts on how to secure the last shank? Image of the issue below.
tempImageLCLQRq.jpg

Nuthin to feel dumb about.. We love our beer and the stuff we do for it, it's always a bit exciting (and makes us a bit impatient) when we're assembling something we've been looking forward to. When I assembled my first tower, I forgot to put the nut and spacer over the line before I attached it to the barb. :p
Just a tip though: That tower doesn't have enough insulation for my liking, so I cut out some 'packing material' that I'd saved and made the other bit you can see in my pick, as well as a circle of it to fill the lid. I had done it on a previous tower and it made the kegerator run a bit less and eliminated the condensation I was getting on the top on hot days.
:mug:

Back