First time brewing alone this year

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robtotten

Reaction score
One friend is dealing with some ****, and my other buddy who always came over for brew nights died last month this possum keeps hanging around and keeping me company . Hoppossum?

Brewing alone is the only way I've done it. It is my one escape from the real world, so I take it while I can.

Possums creep me the f out.

Brewing alone is the only way I've done it. It is my one escape from the real world, so I take it while I can.

Possums creep me the f out.

me too, on both of those statements. i brew to get away from everything, including me, and possums look like huge rats with even pointier snoots

My wife usually takes the kids and leaves on brew day. For me having no one there is just as good or better than having an assistant. I get too distracted with people around.

I liked being alone to brew. It's my time. Came up on a couple a years to the day recently that a friend died at 23 so I feel you there. It's rough things remind you, but eventually the memories seem more fond and less sad. Hope it's your best brew ever.

Back