First taste!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumber8302

Reaction score
So, I broke down and had to try a bottle from my first batch and while its not ready yet, it is really good! It's been bottled for 2 weeks and I was dying to try it, so the SWMBO and I just tried one. I can't believe I made beer!

image-3981523822.jpg

Not bad for two weeks. Another week or two & the head will be a bit better. ! week fridge time will improve the head & give better carbonation. :mug:

I just did the same thing today on my very first brew. Opened it about a week early, but I was impressed. I couldn't believe I could make something like that. Now I know why this is so rewarding. I can't wait to see what it is like later.

Tomorrow, I get to *finally* taste my first batch after three weeks bottling. I couldn't help myself and have tried *several* a week early and they're pretty good but pretty flat.

Kind of amazing that it's beer at all even flat beer, isn't it?

I also cracked open my first brew a couple weeks ago. It's a solid APA, now my only regret is I didn't start doing this a long time ago! Already fermenting batch 2 and making plans for 3

image-3100133322.jpg

Latest posts

Back