First label, what you think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellijo89

Reaction score
So I decided it was time to make a label last week when the girlfriend was in town. She graduated in advertising and is now at a portfolio school for it so I let her do her thing, with a few inputs from me (mainly, yes or no questions haha ;)) Here is the first try for my stout, I already notice that It should be 1/4 not 3/4 for the pour. but what you guys think? what would you change? no prob with criticism here lol, bring it on!

main label
TALLdARKSTOUT.jpg

back stats
talldarkstoutback.jpg

thanks!:D

Looks really nice. I have never taken the time to make labels for my bottles mainly because it would be a PITA to have to remove them again to reuse the bottles. Once is enough, I guess I am lazy..LOL

Looks really good... I especially like the idea of the brewers notes
Thanks man, that was one of the inputs on my part I was proud of haha

Looks really nice. I have never taken the time to make labels for my bottles mainly because it would be a PITA to have to remove them again to reuse the bottles. Once is enough, I guess I am lazy..LOL

I hear ya on the laziness, I can totally see myself putting them on the first batches where they are all unlabeled bottles but then getting lazy when it is time to remove them and stopping... we will see lol

At least you could stamp them on the outgoing bottles... I always have to explain to people about the chilling time, but im not sure if they remember. Im actually not even sure they notice clarity... actually now im really rethinking if people even deserve to drink the homebrew ;)

At least you could stamp them on the outgoing bottles... I always have to explain to people about the chilling time, but im not sure if they remember. Im actually not even sure they notice clarity... actually now im really rethinking if people even deserve to drink the homebrew ;)

That is actually a really good point. I'm guessing I will just add them to the bottles for others. Its not like I don't know what it is. But also every time I add a label my laziness will allow me to contemplate if they REALLY deserve the beer hahaha.

HAHA....nah man you know I'm messing around....that label is sweet. Very creative....bet it tastes just as good as the label looks.

Great work fellow brew bro!

Back