First label and refined beer: Hefeweizen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayslay

Reaction score
So I have been refining my favourite style, the Hefeweizen, for almost a year now. I have changed and tried to master the details over five batches of Hefe now, arriving at Hefeweizen Number 5. I decided to start learning about labels and try some stuff I thought might be cool, sort of fresh graphics. Just went with a graphic and some text about the beers ingredients and ferment temperature and bottling day. Volume and abv also but not visible because they are on bottom right of label. Laser jet printed paper from my work and graphic edited in MS Paint. Graphic is only an example as it's borrowed from the net and not my original artwork. I used it as my background for my own enjoyment in home and for two co-workers, I'm not a style biter!

It's a partial mash hefe with some Bavarian extract and uses Wyeast 3068 adjusted to my desired count with Fermentis WB06. Light cakey banana vanilla wheat flavor.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

And so I forgot to post it, duh! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399692569.262909.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I would love to have your recipe for this if you wouldn't mind. Hefeweizens are my favorite

Back