First brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitman73

Reaction score
Hey Peeps, Not an exciting post, but thought I would say I have just done my first brew, using extract. Fingers crossed all goes well. I will be watching it like a hawk lol.

what was the kit??? share the racy details... real brewers brew and tell.....

Dextrose, as per the shop persons instruction. And that of the can lol. I have carbonation drops. Will do a brew with drops and a brew with sugar and see which is best. I know sugar will be cheaper.

Good luck! My first brew was amazing but I asked some many questions. when I tasted it it was so good. It could have tasted like dog poop and I would still drink it why, because I made it.

Good luck! My first brew was amazing but I asked some many questions. when I tasted it it was so good. It could have tasted like dog poop and I would still drink it why, because I made it.

Lol hey mate, cheers for the reply. If mine tastes like dog poop i reckon i will give it a miss lol. But Cheers!!

my first brew i did was a coopers canned kit. use dextrose and bottled with table sugar. only let it carb 7 days but it was awesome... that i had created beer that wasn't 44 bucks a 24. the beer itself was good too. lol.

Back