First Brew.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JClinedinst

Reaction score
Mhmmm beer.

I picked up a Brewer's Best kit from my Local shop yesterday as well as a 22 quart stockpot? Stainless steel of course ;)

So today was my first ever home brew. I'm pretty excited to see the end result. :ban:

Pray to the beer gods for me?

The waiting game begins.... :(

Dude just relax and let the beer do its thing!!! dont rush it!!!! Also go ahead and buy you some more brewing equipment. you are going to need it your wife will understand!!!!! Damn I love this hobby!!!!! Congrat man!!!! Welcome to the world of homebrew!!!!!:tank:

Dude just relax and let the beer do its thing!!! dont rush it!!!! Also go ahead and buy you some more brewing equipment. you are going to need it your wife will understand!!!!! Damn I love this hobby!!!!! Congrat man!!!! Welcome to the world of homebrew!!!!!:tank:

Wife? hummm I don't have one of those yet... Thankfully! I can spend all the money I want without any regrets (nagging) For now atleast.... ;)

Latest posts

Back