First all grain!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessebymail

Reaction score
Its a beautiful day and brewing my first all grain batch. Its an SNPA clone i went a little high on the crystal 60 and cascades but thats how i like it anyway. About 30 mins into the mash wish me luck!

Its a beautiful day and brewing my first all grain batch. Its an SNPA clone i went a little high on the crystal 60 and cascades but thats how i like it anyway. About 30 mins into the mash wish me luck!

good luck, i am making the jump to all grain on Friday when i brew up a watermelon wheat!

Welcome to the club, The All Grain Club!!

Your All Grain Beer will forever change the way you look at homebrew. :mug:

I can feel the excitement in that post...I've been thinking about making the jump myself...good luck, man!!

I already enjoy it more because i get to brew outside : ) And thanks to you guys when i went to my lhbs and told them it was my first all grain i knew every bit as much about it as he did and some diy he didnt. Lol

So it didntget stuck but i will definetly do batch sparge next time. I have a homemade copper spiral sparge arm that just ran too fast and my sparge temp was too high. Sg was 1.050 so sorta in range. My digital thermometor went out halfway thru so i was just screwed up all around. Its now reading 177 at room temp....

Back