Finally starting my brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides installing gussets to stiffen the structure up, does anybody have any ideas to make it better? Thanks

Several years ago I used something similar and it worked fine for 5 and 10 gal kettles, but also needed to make sure on a regular basis that the bolts and nuts were tightened. As I moved up to 20 gal kettles, I made another stand using 1" metal bars. I would make sure you secure those beams so that they don't pop out (safety wire or bolt down).

IMG_2385b.jpg

IMG_2911b.jpg

That looks great. Thank you for the advice, I do plan on welding it all up after final assembly. I'm planning on having 2 burner on this as well. One for the hlt and the other on the boil kettle

Finally got my pump and tubing, now I get to finally get started on the assembly. Next I need to get another one of my kegs cut out for my mash tun. I will be posting pictures soon of the progress.

Finally completed my stand and did a test run with water. Everything worked perfectly and the stand heald strong

Back