Finally doing this... new from OKC/Capital Region NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewinsam

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy,

I joined up a while ago and have been lurking ever since but figured I'd finally post an intro. Name is Sam, I'm finishing up my thesis in the greater Albany area of New York but hail from Oklahoma City. I've got 3 batches under my belt (see sig) and big plans for the next few. To say the least, I've got the brewing bug. Seeing as I'm mostly nomadic right now I've been brewing extract batches with friends but in a few months once all this edumacatin is done I hope to start some partial and then all grain brewing.

So far HBT has been very beneficial to me and I figured I'd get a membership and help repay the community. I'm not one to sit around reading forums all day, even though I used to be active on car & outdoors type ones, but HBT is slowly changing that!

Anyway, cheers ya'll! :mug:

Coincidentally I'm a native Texan, born in Houston no less!

Make sure you hit Brown's in Troy while you are in the area. Best brewpub I've ever been to.

Welcome to the site!

Brown's is awesome, however Evans Ale House at the Albany Pumpstation is also very good, their Kickass Brown Ale is delicious.

And thanks for the welcomes.

Back