Filmed at my work (F150)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I like trucks. Probably never buy one, but I think they are getting nicer-looking again at any rate.

I like that Ford has managed to improve MPG and increase power this year.

They should throw some weight in the back and run the course again.

That's kinda cool! :)

I like that you can switch between the 3 competitor cams...

I learned a lot! I've never known what made trucks go from "good" to "great". Now I do!

Makes me want an F-150, especially if they ever follow through with putting a diesel in it. Either than or just a job as a test driver, can I have that?

Makes me want an F-150, especially if they ever follow through with putting a diesel in it. Either than or just a job as a test driver, can I have that?

+1 on that. That ford truck looks nice. I have a tundra which is okay for me, i won't be driving through any creek beds.

I wonder where the Nissan Titan fits into the comparison? Is it better than the Toyota? Worse than the Chevy?

I drove a '08 Silverado from work - 2WD V8 auto model - and really did NOT like it, it was very squirrelly on the highway, and boat-like around the city.

My '00 Mountaineer does fine for now, the 5.0/auto drives fantastically for both city and highway. After I retire the Mountaineer though, I'm thinking I want a truck.

So hard to find a decent truck with a manual trans these days...

Back