Figured I would make an account

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB_

Reaction score
I've been homebrewing for around 2 years or so. I got introduced to it by my godfather and had always wanted to try, but eventually one of my friends came across some equipment from his neighbor so we started together. I kept up with it more than he did after he moved out of state.
I've made a few beers so far and am definitely excited to make more. I've made a few more meads because I found them to be a little easier, and cider as well. I tried making a batch of wine for my neighbor with a winemaking kit he bought but it didn't come out too well (probably because it was sitting in his freezer for years).
I landed here from browsing around for help when I was newer, and have since come across it multiple times researching some tips and recipes. I figured I should just make an account already.
Current brews are: a second half of a metheglin I made last november but have been putting off bottling because it tastes kinda funky (I used some old yeast that I think went bad); a blackberry melomel that I'm about to add some flavoring herbs to; lastly, an amber ale I made just a few weeks ago, ready to keg in a few days.
My next batch is a cider because my grocery store had a sale on raw apple cider, so I had to buy 6 gal.

Latest posts

Back