Fellowship of the Homebrew VIII: I Drink and I know Things

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picks so far:
@TwistedGray picks passedpawn
@Dgallo picks jaymosbeershack
@fourfarthing picks camonick
@passedpawn skiped
@camonick picks imasickboy
@LoneTreeFarms picks Pianoman (via PM list)
@PianoMan picks LoneTreeFarms
@aharri1 picks Dgallo
@TBC picks aharri1
@jaymosbeershack picks fourfarthing
@imasickboy picks TBC
@jason613 by default picks TwistedGray
@passedpawn picks jason613

Guess we can call it and early night! Thanks for participating and remember to PM your address to those who choose you.

Picks so far:
TwistedGray picks passedpawn
Dgallo picks jaymosbeershack
fourfarthing picks camonick
passedpawn skiped
camonick picks imasickboy
LoneTreeFarms picks Pianoman (via PM list)
Pianoman picks LoneTreeFarms
aharri1 picks Dgallo
TBC picks aharri1
jaymosbeershack picks fourfarthing

@imasickboy has till 7:55 to make a pick

@jaymosbeershack

It wont let me message you, so...

Shoot me your address and anything you would like more of or less of. Also any styles you are currently into.

Fair warning, I still have two batches to brew and am a lazy shipper. You will get these beers and many extras, but it may be July or so.

I don't mind who I get. Sorry, had an HOA board meeting and (to be honest) didn't know how this whole thing worked. But I don't mind. So, do I pick now or what? Or did I just get somebody by default?

You probably get whomever is left, but I will probably send you beers just to confuse you too.

I don't mind who I get. Sorry, had an HOA board meeting and (to be honest) didn't know how this whole thing worked. But I don't mind. So, do I pick now or what? Or did I just get somebody by default?
Day late and a dollar short my friend. By default you got jason613 offers. If you read back from 7pm CST...you'll get the idea. You should get a PM from TwistedGray his address to send your beers. You'll have to PM jason613 your address to send his beers.

Day late and a dollar short my friend. By default you got jason613 offers. If you read back from 7pm CST...you'll get the idea. You should get a PM from TwistedGray his address to send your beers. You'll have to PM jason613 your address to send his beers.

I apologize to the group for my lack of attention. I'm sure if I had studied the first posts here I would have known what to do. Derp.

I apologize to the group for my lack of attention. I'm sure if I had studied the first posts here I would have known what to do. Derp.

I would say your loss, but pretty sure I have never gotten a bad offer from this group so you will be fine. Picking here is making sure you get someone new and like the styles. Total potluck.

We had one of these where half the group (including me) missed the draft. That was interesting.

Hopefully a few months away. Haven't brewed doing all this work. Funny, building a brewpub at the neglect of brewing!

Heck, we are still waiting on people to ship from the previous round. If I am not mistaken neither @Homergah nor @JCasey1992 have shipped their offers. I imagine they would be interested in participating in the next round, so I intend to wait until they have shipped and everyone from this round has shipped. I am speculating this will not be for a few months.

Heck, we are still waiting on people to ship from the previous round. If I am not mistaken neither @Homergah nor @JCasey1992 have shipped their offers. I imagine they would be interested in participating in the next round, so I intend to wait until they have shipped and everyone from this round has shipped. I am speculating this will not be for a few months.
I know Homergah has multiple issues happening simultaneously. Don't know about 1992. I'd have to look back but do you know who picked them?

I know Homergah has multiple issues happening simultaneously. Don't know about 1992. I'd have to look back but do you know who picked them?

I think they're both just dealing with stuff right now, but I have 1992 and Jason613 chose Homer. I know 1992 was interested in this round but felt guilty he still hasn't delivered the last time which is also why I have no qualms about waiting until everyone ships to everyone.

Hey pianoman. Just so nobody thinks I'm trying to screw anybody over and therefore tarnishing my reputation for future FOTHB's, I figured I'd explain my situation.

Through a combination of infected batches and starting a new job. I have had difficulty getting everything ready. I have been in touch with @TwistedGray and have gone so far to offer to send what I have completed at this point but we have decided to just do it in one package. I have since dealt with my infection issue and have a brew day tomorrow to get the rest of my brews knocked out. I'm hoping I can ship in the coming weeks.

My apologies for the delay @TwistedGray. Hit me up if you have any questions.

Hey pianoman. Just so nobody thinks I'm trying to screw anybody over and therefore tarnishing my reputation for future FOTHB's, I figured I'd explain my situation.

Through a combination of infected batches and starting a new job. I have had difficulty getting everything ready. I have been in touch with @TwistedGray and have gone so far to offer to send what I have completed at this point but we have decided to just do it in one package. I have since dealt with my infection issue and have a brew day tomorrow to get the rest of my brews knocked out. I'm hoping I can ship in the coming weeks.

No need; we've been in touch. My point is to give you and Homer the opportunities to join the next round along with providing ample time for those (ie: me) to get new brews underway.

Sorry for the brewing troubles. Been there! Hope everything smooths out for you.

@jaymosbeershack

It wont let me message you, so...

Shoot me your address and anything you would like more of or less of. Also any styles you are currently into.

Fair warning, I still have two batches to brew and am a lazy shipper. You will get these beers and many extras, but it may be July or so.
Same @jaymosbeershack i can’t message you either. Change your preferences big dog lol

Apologies everyone - got slammed with a bunch of (mostly good) non-beer-related things, and lost track of time for this round. From reading through the offers it sounds like I missed a good one! Hope to be back in for the next round, assuming the jugs in the closet I've had bubbling away for the past few months actually contain melomel and not vinegar!

My local beverage center came in huge and allowed me to bring my kegs in and can up a case! @aharri1 only the sour will be in bottles!
344857E2-69E4-4D23-9D03-A4807C0D9CD2.jpeg

Apologies everyone - got slammed with a bunch of (mostly good) non-beer-related things, and lost track of time for this round. From reading through the offers it sounds like I missed a good one! Hope to be back in for the next round, assuming the jugs in the closet I've had bubbling away for the past few months actually contain melomel and not vinegar!

Pretty sure if the other guy shows you are still in.

Back