Fellowship of the Homebrew VIII: I Drink and I know Things

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because why not! Thanks @Nick Poggetti
IMG_20190517_220355.jpg

Updated list:

Pianoman -----Offer In
imasickboy
TBC
TwistedGray
passedpawn
fourfarthing
Dgallo-----Offer In
Beerwildered
aharri1
Thorrak
jaymosbeershack
camonick ----Offer In
jason613
LoneTreeFarms

Offers starting to come in.....

How detailed do you describe the offers?
We prefer a minimum 1000 word essay on each brew including supplier and THEIR supplier and of beer consumed (style/ABV/how long it took to finish) and WHEN, like during whirlpool etc. We really want to know the mineral content of the soil the grains were grown in so we can help pin down flaws in the beer. Hope this helps! [emoji16]

Actually, style/abv/general grain/hop bill is fine. If special ingredients used, such as fruits or coffee, some folks like to know how they're introduced. No pics needed on this thread.

Last edited:
Updated list:

Pianoman -----Offer In
imasickboy
TBC
TwistedGray
passedpawn
fourfarthing----Offer In
Dgallo-----Offer In
Beerwildered
aharri1
Thorrak
jaymosbeershack ---- Offer In
camonick ----Offer In
jason613
LoneTreeFarms

Last edited:
My offer will be in tomorrow. I have aspirations of brewing tomorrow morning and if I do I will be adding it to my offer.

Made the starter for my last offer this morning. Brewing it tomorrow. (Meant to make the starter over the weekend, but worked like 36 hours in 3 days.

Ran out of c02 over the weekend. Can I just send a list without pics for now of what I'm sending?? Still need to bottle

Updated list:

Pianoman -----Offer In
imasickboy ---- Offer In
TBC ---- Offer In
TwistedGray ---- Offer In
passedpawn ----Offer In
fourfarthing----Offer In
Dgallo-----Offer In
@Beerwildered
aharri1 ---- Offer In
@Thorrak
jaymosbeershack ---- Offer In