Feeling so proud.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesehed007

Reaction score
For Christmas I gave my oldest daughters husband and my youngest daughters boyfriend each a 1 gallon kit from NB. And this weekend was brew day for each of them. They now have brews happily bubbling away... Can't wait to taste the fruits of their labor. Cheers!

I did the same thing thing for my son in-law and my son. They love my beers and want to carry-on the hobby. Hope they stick with it. Glad to here you also passed the torch.

What a great Christmas gift to give and ensure the torch is passed on. Good call! You have the right idea...If they both go full steam ahead in brewing, you may end up with an endless supply of home brew at your disposal. :mug:

Especially from close family. My boys aren't interested in me blinding them with science. I try to tell them some science is involved,but it's not hard. Geez...& it doesn't look like I'll live to see grand babies either. Happy for you!:mug:

Latest posts

Back