Father's Day Brewery Plaque help needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrshomebrew

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

My husband has been homebrewing for about 5 yrs now. He just started kegging. He mentioned that he'd like to get a plaque or something with his Donkeybier logo on it to hang on the wall behind the kegerator.

I have no idea how to go about this. Is there a way to get a metal plaque made with your brewery logo on it? Or possibly something to add to the taps? He has 2 brass taps with the wooden chalkboard handles to write the beer name on, but nothing permanent saying Donkeybier.

I'm not a homebrewer and don't really know what I'm asking. I don't know what he was thinking about other than something to mark his brand. Something classier than just printing and framing the logo. Any advice or leads appreciated.

Thanks!

Google "etched plaques". There appear to be lots of suppliers for this type of thing. The hardest part will be deciding which of the many options you want. I know that it's possible to etch from photos or other artwork.

Brew on :mug:

My family did this for me a few years ago. My daughter drew a logo for my someday brewery name (never, I enjoy the hobby) on cardboard and my wife took it to an artist friend to paint on live-edge wood. It came out great.

but Dad prefers the cardboard one. :D

Back