Fake troll thread titles - give us your best!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that hops are bad for yeast, so how do I keep them separate in the wort?

Is raw chicken a good adjunct?

How do you keep the hops dry for dry hopping?

"Isn't fermenting another word for "going bad?"

"Wine-tasting for 200 tomorrow at Hilton, what can I make that will be done in time?"

First Beer Need Help!!

Got a Mr Beer Kit and made it yesterday, put it in the fridge overnight to cool. Tastes horrible today?:confused:? Any Help please!!! What did I do wrong?

If I use Coca plants in my brew, will I fail a drug test?

Can I add 5 lbs of sugar to my Pilsner I just brewed to up the alcohol level?

I was filling my carboy up with wort in my bathtub when I suddenly had to ****, so I stopped in the middle of it,the whole bathroom smelled terrible. So did I infect my beer?

Subbed sugar free chocolate pudding for chocolate, lactose and gelatin. Is my stout a goner??

Actually... this thread was really funny when it was about stupid things that people say. Now that we are pointing out people who are saying the stupid things... I dont know... maybe I'm being oversensitive...

creamygoodness said:
actually... This thread was really funny when it was about stupid things that people say. Now that we are pointing out people who are saying the stupid things... I dont know... Maybe i'm being oversensitive...

+1

ao125 said:
Someone was posting about a $12 Miller Light clone last night. I'm half tempted to actually make it for my BMC swilling co-worker, since he flat-out refuses to drink good beer.

So your gunna spend time and money to make "bad beer" to give him. Since u wont drink it? U might as well buy him a 12pk. lol

Just sayin

So your gunna spend time and money to make "bad beer" to give him. Since u wont drink it? U might as well buy him a 12pk.

Just sayin

Meh... it's the thought that counts.
Kinda like when kids make their parents Christmas cards.

If he won't drink anything other than corn-adjunct domestic lagers, why not make him 5 gal of something he will drink?

ao125 said:
Meh... it's the thought that counts.
Kinda like when kids make their parents Christmas cards.

If he won't drink anything other than corn-adjunct domestic lagers, why not make him 5 gal of something he will drink?

Well cuz u called him a swill drinking co worker. Rather than a buddy at work. Lol.
Go for it I may look for that recipe and give it a shot I enjoy swill

I want to brew a milk stout that tastes like a white Russian for my Big Lebowski party Friday. Need extract recipe.

Forgot to put the third hop in my miller lite clone. Should I dump it?

You must have grown up in an urban area iaefebs. Everyone in the country knows that udder-wear is a back-supporting garment for pregnant cows. Sheeshh...

HELP
Brewed 2 in one weekend. My Pale Ale tastes like bananas, and my Belgian is too hoppy! What do I do??

(funny thing is I didn't mark my fermenters, just did this just this minute... pulled a sample of what I thought was Dubbel... to get smacked in the mouth with Simcoe.)

How do I sell my Brew WITHOUT paying tax?
Will a thermometer that we used to test our baby's fever work as a brew one?
I dropped my sneaker in the Fermenter, Will it still be good?
How do you make 80 proof beer?
Help. I am drunk and fell. I can't get up!
Can you use a "Clapper" to turn off a pump?

I dipped my willie in it. Only for a second to check fermentation temps, and I rubbed it (a lot) with vodka first. Is it rooned?

Latest posts

Back