Ezboil error codes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logdrum

Reaction score
Hello all! Running a 120v 2 pump RIMS Rocket system & have encountered a code on the EzBoil “932” flashing alternately with “Oral” I know the “Oral” code means the RTD probe is not connected, but in this case it is. Pumps work fine, but the RIMS Rocket won’t fire. Any ideas?

Well, call off the dogs! I unplugged the probe cable at both ends (box & probe itself), re plugged it & now it’s functioning normally. Still a mystery, but one with a happy ending.

I have just encountered the same problem. Tried unplugging and replugging / complete reboot. Still getting the message.

I tried a second probe I had as well still getting the error message oral 932.

Any ideas? could it be the wire?

I have just encountered the same problem. Tried unplugging and replugging / complete reboot. Still getting the message.

I tried a second probe I had as well still getting the error message oral 932.

Any ideas? could it be the wire?
Could be a break in one of the probe wires. They are very fine. Could also be a bad solder joint in one of the connectors for the probe.

Brew on :mug:

If it’s a temp probe/cable combo from Auber then one of the wires in the connector housing has come undone from the solder. All of my cables from Auber have had this happen. It’s frustrating during a brew day, but an easy fix if you have small soldering iron.

Keep in mind, if you have a small soldering gun you can buy the better quality telfon wired probes from ebay for like a quarter of the price that auber charges for the cheaper $12 ones for with the connector soldered on. the braided stainless line wire is about as heavy as a human hair.. very poor quality. thats why they sell elsewhere for $7-12. I have piles of them from different vendors and they are all from the same 2 manufacturers from what I can tell but the wire is the important factor (along with price)

Latest posts

Back