Everett, WA brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlapjackAM

Reaction score
Hey all. A little late on the 'intro' but I would love to hear from some brewers out here. I've lived in Everett for about two years, moved up here for the Navy. Been brewing for about a year but haven't had anyone to sample my brews and would love to have experienced feedback, besides just sharing the hobby. I know there are some great clubs out here but with my schedule its hard to make the once a month meeting!

Greetings...I say join a club, no reason you have to make every meeting and certainly you will meet some folks who would be happy to hang out and share brews other times as well. I will be moving up to the Everett area pretty soon and will likely be joining a club up there myself.

Bensiff said:
Greetings...I say join a club, no reason you have to make every meeting and certainly you will meet some folks who would be happy to hang out and share brews other times as well. I will be moving up to the Everett area pretty soon and will likely be joining a club up there myself.

Yeah I guess that probably is the best way to meet people. Well hope to see you there!

If you bring a beer into a brew shop, especially if you buy there regularly and they know you, you'll get some solid opinions. My local shop has homebrew nights, which are awesome.

Back