Eureka Springs, Ar brewpubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer_me_plz

Reaction score
I'm going here for a wedding this weekend. Neat little town from what I've heard. Does anybody know of any good brewpubs or places to drink. Looking for a chill place to hangout and drink a few pints.

Eureka is very compact. You can easily walk from spot to spot downtown. Now it may be up and down a little, but you need to do that anyway if you are going to get the local color. There is a decent bar in the Basin Park Hotel if not special. Check out the Carnagie Library for a little history. I'll add on if I think of something.

befus said:
Eureka is very compact. You can easily walk from spot to spot downtown. Now it may be up and down a little, but you need to do that anyway if you are going to get the local color. There is a decent bar in the Basin Park Hotel if not special. Check out the Carnagie Library for a little history. I'll add on if I think of something.

Awesome, thank you! I love walking from place to place like that. Sounds like the wife and I will have a good time.

About an hour away Fayetteville has Haug House, Fossil Cove (opened this month), and West Mountain. I've always though Eureka Springs should have a brew pub.

It's not a brewpub, but Sparky's Diner is a good place to go have a brew. It has a laid back atmosphere and the food is good too! It's not downtown though, it's up on 62.

It's not a brewpub, but Sparky's Diner is a good place to go have a brew. It has a laid back atmosphere and the food is good too! It's not downtown though, it's up on 62.

Just getting ready to add that to my earlier post. Sparky's is online at sparkysroadhouse.com.

Crescent Hotel Sky Bar is fairly good, but you'd have to drive to it.

GarageDweller said:
You're going to love Eureka. Just watch out for the Highway Patrol in AR. They are dix
:mug:

Tell me about it! There is one cop in Bradley that got me, my wife, and my mother-in-law (who had never had a ticket before). He was on national news for the amount of tickets he has written. I know I was still in the 55 zone when he clocked me. He said I was doing ten over in a 45. Dix indeed!

I was married at the Crescent Hotel almost 2 years ago. Just love Eureka Springs. Unfortunately we did most of our drinking back at the cabins we stayed in.

Well, we got back yesterday. We had a great time!! We loved the small town hippie/biker/hillbilly vibe the place had. We will be going back ASAP. I think we are going to camp and go mountain biking next time. We checked out a couple of the hotel bars but mostly the squid and the whale. My buddy getting married loved that place so that's pretty much were we did most of our drinking. Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions. if you haven't been you really need to check it out. Nothing else like it!

Well, we got back yesterday. We had a great time!! We loved the small town hippie/biker/hillbilly vibe the place had. We will be going back ASAP. I think we are going to camp and go mountain biking next time. We checked out a couple of the hotel bars but mostly the squid and the whale. My buddy getting married loved that place so that's pretty much were we did most of our drinking. Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions. if you haven't been you really need to check it out. Nothing else like it!

:mug:

We will be going back ASAP. I think we are going to camp and go mountain biking next time....Nothing else like it!

Check out the Womble Trail and Syllamo Trail for Mountain biking in the area. You can connect up with the Ozark trail system from these two, but they are fairly long loops in themselves. (I think Womble is a 40 mile total loop). You can backwoods camp anywhere that is 100ft off the trail on the Womble. The trails are moderately difficult, but my ol' lady managed pretty well, so I would think most people could handle it. Lots of switchbacks.

Man I love the Ozarks!

Heading to Eureka Springs this Christmas and wondered if any good places sprung up in the last 3 years. :mug:

Back