Ergonomic glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zider

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get more of these from?
I err found them after drinking beer in some very like these in a hotel in Stuttgart.
I've looked after them but one day they'll break. I want 10 of 'em.
Thanks in advance
And yes they are the best beer glasses on the planet.

image-975757536.jpg

image-1942286738.jpg

image-1364337772.jpg

Just to bump my own thread.
I'm after same shape not same exactly.
They have pistol grip with thumb holder and are slanted towards your face. Anyone even seen these? I'd ve thought they were available online but search for what? Odd shaped glass?

This isn't exatly helpful for your search, but i thought the purpose of the stem was for you to hold it there, and not get the contents of the glass warm by your fingers.

beninan said:
This isn't exatly helpful for your search, but i thought the purpose of the stem was for you to hold it there, and not get the contents of the glass warm by your fingers.

Isn't that wine? My beer not there long enough to be warmed.

ArcaneXor said:
try dasglas.com

Thanks that's similar. I might contact the brewery who are advertised on the glass. They should know??

Cool looking glasses. Looks like something made by a glassmaker just learning the trade - a goof.

Looks like you need to go back to Germany and accidentally find some more.

Agree they look odd. But they feel like you were born with them in your hand. The slope means no head tilt to get into mouth.
Effortless.
Disagree about the stem. They have a stem, but who holds a glass by the stem or the base? These are small volume. Maybe 200ml. I can drink in 4 sips(gulps). I'd need to have v hot fingers and drink v slowly to warm it up. But I can be wrong. I just never noticed warm beer in them

If I get them I'll report back.

Back