Engine - alright!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadjobrinus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
OK, so I left all things brewing behind over 15 years ago. A contact to my wife's cousin, whom I gave everything I had left to, discovered that at the very least, he's got the Angram engine left. I think I'll join it to a pin rather than a firkin this time, and if all is with me, he has the Melvico filler still, and lab stuff.

I'll do a breather this time as well. Really looking forward to cask-conditioned ales in my home.

Very cool. Welcome back to the hobby - handmade beer is the best!

I love my pin cask, but I never serve from it at home. No way I would empty it fast enough. I use it for parties and festivals. Haven't hooked it up to engine either - I just pound the tap in and let people serve themselves!

Post a picture when you get a chance!

Hahaha, yeah, was just thinking about that, too - even 5ish gallons takes awhile and breather or no, I need alot of people to help out, ahahahah. That would be the ultimate - to just gravity feed a pour. No more old school than that. Very cool, Pappers.

Will do!

Well you wouldn't be the first, and I don't know if we are that underground...

Here is a pic of my setup in my basement brewery... :mug:

imag0502-68419.jpg

I'm planning an underground network of Real Aleites.

Latest posts

Back