electronic line cleaning [cellarcontrol]

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it seems no one has tried this any wild speculation as to whether it is a legit product or not?

I would be skeptical if for no other reason than they used the word "wastage" instead of waste.

( yikes!)

Having worked in pubs and managed cellars for nearly 4 years my concern would be over leaving beer lines 6 weeks with out cleaning no mater the reason, it's just rancid and cleaning all 8 ale lines takes me about an hour, little longer for all the draft ones. Would rather do it myself and know it's been done properly.

And "wastage" is the term more commonly used in the trade (in the UK anyway).

EDIT: Their website also says...
Is the CellarControl system available only on rent?
CellarControl is only available on rental, as this is the most cost effective way to start saving money straight away, and allows us to maintain the system regularly.

So I would guess the one on craigslist is stolen by someone working in a pub or from a closed bar that never returned them. Either way ownership would still be Hunter Technologies.

Back