• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Electric HERMS Brewery For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egaberik

Reaction score
Hey All,

I am looking to sell my electric HERMS brewing system that is a hybrid clone of Kal’s. With a new baby and new house I just don’t have the space and time for this system anymore. I built it about 2 years ago and the vessels are very much a clone of Kal’s but I had the control panel custom built through Brewmation since I did not have much electrical experience. The brewery was located in my basement of my previous house and stored indoors in my basement of my current home. I am looking to get $2300 for the complete system (see below for details). I would take a loss on what I paid for the system but this brewery deserves to be brewed on more then I can.

Here is a link to some pics: https://www.flickr.com/gp/eric_adriana/Ec9218

Details:

Control Panel:
Custom Brewmation Control Panel
-Temperature sensors on each vessel attached to Love temperature controllers on the panel.
-GFCI built into the panel.
-Float switches to cut power to a element if liquid level gets too low.
-2 Spare Elements. The spares are the original that came with the panel but I found that metal where the element attaches will start to rust if not dried thoroughly so I ordered a new stainless pair. They still work perfectly and are good to have on hand.

Vessels:
-(3) 15 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker kettles.
-All stainless 3 piece ball valves.
-Stainless camlock fittings.
-Custom Hop Spider for the boil kettle.

Other:
-(2) Center Input March pumps with all stainless fittings
-Hoses are all included and are stainless camlock connections.
-Shirron plate chiller.

I’m sure that I am missing items on this list but feel free to PM me and ask questions or I can take additional pictures for you. I would like to sell this to someone in Colorado as I have no idea what it would cost to ship this as well as I would have to get it packed to ensure no damage in route.

Eric

Not sure if Erik logs in much any more, but since I'm the one who bought it, I can certainly confirm it sold..

Back