• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluemoose

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Would like to buy a fully automated Kal-style brewery. Or just the control panel would be great too.

I am in Vermont.

After having visited electric brewing, I figure the components will cost around 4k or so. I already have some of the stuff I need, I can weld stainless, and do all the plumbing. I think the electrical is my only real concern. I just figured if someone had a system available before I start building, it would save time and maybe money.

Yeah, I was looking at the 50 amp variety. I know I can get one on their website. I have been through the website quite a bit. I've just seen enough of these for sale when I wasn't looking to build one, that I thought I would see if anyone has one before I start my build.
I have some of the pieces, but if a full brewery came available at the right price I would forgo building and just buy one.

If I build it, I will use the kettles I have, buY the 50 amp panel kit and build it, and likely buy the other pieces I need from the website. I figure 4k from the ground up. That will include running and wiring for the 50 amp circuit, stand, etc.

Latest posts

Back